JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there anyway to get notifications when it's time to charge the Galaxy Watch 5?

(Topic created: 09-26-2023 11:40 AM)
RoRy714
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is there a way to get notified when it is time to charge my Galaxy Watch 5?  I thought I used to get a notification of some sort when my watch got down to 15%, but I don't get that anymore. 

I used to also get notified on my phone when my watch was charged to 100%, but I am not getting that anymore either.  How can I set that so I get notified?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RoRy714
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

ha - the notifications for watch fully charged and watch needing to be charged were on silent.... I adjusted them.  Now I am notified as I hoped.  no need for a reset 🙂  Thanks

View solution in context

7 Replies
FloppyFloppa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
You could try setting a custom notification in modes and routines app.
RoRy714
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

thanks - a factory reset on the watch or on the phone or both? (i recently got a new phone, s23 also)

thanks

0 Likes
Solution
RoRy714
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

ha - the notifications for watch fully charged and watch needing to be charged were on silent.... I adjusted them.  Now I am notified as I hoped.  no need for a reset 🙂  Thanks

stuje1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I actually want to specifically turn these notifications off (went off at 6am for me)...how do I silence these notifications (like you did by accident)
0 Likes
Kyna87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

All my notifications are on, I have the watch fully charged in the list but there is no watch needs charged in the list. Factory reset also completed. 

I get the watch fully charged notification then nothing until watch disconnected notification because the battery died. Any other suggestions? 

0 Likes
RoRy714
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

here is how you can silent or activate the watch battery notifications: On your Phone, select Settings>  Notifications> App notificationsGalaxy Watch 5 manager> Notification categories - here you can select which notifications you want to get

on the previous screen (Notifications>App notifications>Galaxy Watch 5 manager)  under Alerts, you can select Silent or Allow sound and vibration (this is where mine was set to Silent)

if you don't want to get notified at 6am, but still want to be notified other times, set a Do Not Disturb schedule - you can select which apps or people can still contact you during these times or silence them all.

Settings> Notifications> Do not disturb > Schedule - add a schedule

0 Likes
Kyna87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have done all this. It still doesn't work. 

0 Likes