Original topic:

New Watch won't show up in Samsung Find

(Topic created: 06-29-2024 02:12 PM)
Jtretakoff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just got a new Watch 6. I have another 6, as well as an old Galaxy Watch (love those bezels!). In the Wearable App, I can see both 6's; great. When I go to the new 6 and click Find my Watch, it brings me to the new Samsung Find app, which shows all my other watches... But not the new 6. How can I register the new 6 with Find? 

55 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
You have to register your watch and buds on the samsung members app under your samsung account
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Then you should be able to find it on Samsung find
0 Likes
Sebouko
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you for your input šŸ˜€ unfortunately, that didn't solve the issue. All of my products are registered, including Samsung Members... I'm so confused.
0 Likes
rickymafoon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello, I have the same problem as you. I only have the buds 3 pro. I'm here looking for a solution as well.
Sandy86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I recently preordered and brought both watch 7 and Buds 3 pro along with an S24 Ultra. The issue here is i used to have S22 Ultra, watch 5 pro and Buds Pro and all these devices were available on find my devices and i used to check on them regularly. Now when i got s24 ultra, watch 7 and Buds 3 pro i did paired, connected and using them on same Samsung account, same wifi yet, i am unable to access them on find my devices on my s24 ultra. If i open wearable app i can use n access watch and buds both but cant find on find my devices. Tried everything logging out of samsung account and signed in again, did reset watch and paired again, logged in with same Samsung and gmail account but nothing works. Tried talking to customer support (which was useless). I am unable to see them both on find my devices. Please someone help. 
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi! Try restarting both of your devices.
0 Likes
Sandy86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not working šŸ„ŗ
0 Likes
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Make sure SmartThings is unrestricted from using background usage. Also, clear the app cache. You can go into recovery mode and wipe cache partition from your while phone. Here are the steps:
- On your watch, press and hold the home and back button simultaneously until screen goes black. (do not worry about the power settings that will appear, ignore that)
- Once the Samsung logo appears, let go of the buttons and then quickly double-press the home button. It will give you some options.
- To go down where it says "Recovery", you want to click the home button until it highlights "Recovery".
- To select "Recovery", press and hold the home button.
- The Samsung logo will pop up and after some waiting you'll be in recovery mode. After that, you can swipe up and down to scroll through the menu.
- Scroll down with your finger and make sure that "wipe cache partition" is highlighted. To select, simply press the home button.
Sandy86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Tried everything as u said. No result. šŸ„ŗ
0 Likes
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm sorry for the issue. I would recommend contacting Samsung. You can either get text support in the support tab in Samsung Members app or call them using this website: https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/ma/us/en/samsung-livechat.html?spr_context__c_651fea928bdbd76d...