Original topic:

New Watch won't show up in Samsung Find

(Topic created: 06-29-2024 02:12 PM)
Jtretakoff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just got a new Watch 6. I have another 6, as well as an old Galaxy Watch (love those bezels!). In the Wearable App, I can see both 6's; great. When I go to the new 6 and click Find my Watch, it brings me to the new Samsung Find app, which shows all my other watches... But not the new 6. How can I register the new 6 with Find? 

Sandy86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Tried that. I did logged out and logged in as they said, but no use. At the end they said to wait for few days but its been a week for now. No result yet. BTW Thanks for your help.
rickymafoon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello. I have the same issue. Came here looking for solution.
0 Likes
Sandy86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe its a bug or something as its a newer version of watch n buds and needed to be solved in a later update?
0 Likes
rickymafoon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Im hoping it gets fixed in an update. I only have the buds. Everything's functional except the find feature.
Jamin88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a similar issue with my watch 7. When I open the Samsung Find app on the watch it shows my old watch 6 and phone and then says my watch 7 hasn't finished registering with the service yet. Please try again later. Spent 3 hours with 3 different branches of tech support yesterday and the best that they could come up with was to use Google Locate instead since everything showed up there. Nice.
0 Likes
Sandy86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Its confirm then.. We need an update to fix this.
userrhu76lEigl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
same issue here with galaxy ultra galaxy ring and buds 3 pro.
userrhu76lEigl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
my galaxy ring and galaxy ultra watch and buds 3 pro both recently setup but both of them are not showing up on my find devices, so I can't track them if they are lost?

my phone shows up without issues and I can track it same with my smart tags. 

anyway to resolve this? I have logged out of my Samsung account on my phone and wearable and tried to set them up from scratch but same issue. 

Thank you 
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you going through the wearable app initially?
0 Likes
userrhu76lEigl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
yes that's correct
0 Likes