JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pain in arm when wearing galaxy watch

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 05:05 PM)
rindee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have seen several post on pain in arm while wearing the galaxy watch, but do not see any resolutions.  Recently I have been experiencing pain in arm starting at my wrist and working its way up my arm.  I have switched the watch to my other arm and get the same problem.   I have ordered a new watch band to see if that is the issue.  Do you have a resolution for this?  Is the battery going bad and needs to be replaced?  Is there a chemical on the band when it gets wet will cause issues?

9 Replies
ORIGINALSMOKESTACK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't know you but I think the batteries in both your arms are fine. Have you tried losing your watch band? Thats all I could think to try next. I hope you resolve your issue.
0 Likes
rindee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have new bands on order.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

@rindee I understand how concerning this is. I apologize for the delay in response. We have received your private message and will follow up with you there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MsCathy1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
No pain here, love my galaxy watch.
0 Likes
rindee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had my watch for 3+years and never done this. 

0 Likes
MuscleDroid
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
I see. It wouldn't make much sense to me that you are only now experiencing radiation burn after three years. 🤷‍:male_sign: Hope the new bands help!
0 Likes
rindee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Bands didn’t help. Looks like it may be the battery.

MuscleDroid
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hmm...Frankly I didn't expect the bands to change anything. And honestly I'm afraid the battery won't help either... I guess it won't hurt to try.
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I used to have that pain with Gear Sport...changed to lighter AW2 and the pain went away.
Now on Watch 3, which is heavier than AW2, and I sometimes leave it off if I feel the tendon pain begin.