JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Period tracking will not respond to me putting in my starting date.

(Topic created: 06-21-2021 10:46 PM)
user5fQBrfLV9I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

It says I'm x many days late when I've put in the starting day and no Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work. The only thing that allowed it to realize the data I've entered was to delete all previous womans health data which isn't a fix and defeats the purpose of tracking it all in the first place please tell me there is a true fix to this issue thanks.. 

3 Replies
usern923GDJQeS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine was doing the same thing. App on my watch always shows difference in days from phone app and recently it started showing x days late even after saving. I discovered I could work around it by removing the predicted start date, save, and edit again to put it back. It is great it predicts the correct start date but now I have to remove the predicted day save and re-log to get it to stop the x days late. I find it very surprising the period tracking is so buggy in 2021. Can't log from watch. Have to edit and resave from app for basic functionality that exists in thousands of apps. About ready to give up and go back to other apps.
userKVJmMs0Fgn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung, please fix this already!!! I am about to return my watch and go back to Fitbit.  I rely on my period tracker so much due to my PMDD.  I would not have expected this sort of poor quality out of Samsung. Yet, here we are... 

Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.