JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Polar heart rate monitor chest band (H9) no longer seen by Galaxy watch 6

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 02:17 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch

After I got the Galaxy 6 Watch (Wear OS 5)  I was able connect my Polar heart rate monitor chest band (model H9) and I used it for a month in my spinning class with Google Fit. Now suddenly the watch won't see the H9. I changed the H9 battery and it still is not seen by the watch. The H9 monitor does work because it properly connects to the stationary bicycle and I can see my heart rate on the monitor. The H9 is also detected by my Pixel 7 phone. I've turn the watch off and on but it's still not seeing the H9. I've also done a full reset but still the H9 is no longer detected. Any suggestions?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Polar heart rate monitor chest band (H9) no longer seen by Galaxy watch 6 and would be happy to look into this further for you. Are you able to pair any other devices wit yoru galaxy watch 6?

I would also recommend giving troubleshooting link from Polar a try: https://support.polar.com/us-en/troubleshooting-polar-h9-h10-heart-rate-sensor

I would also recommend reaching out to Polar directly to make sure the device is compatible with the watch 6, and it's up to date software.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Polar heart rate monitor chest band (H9) no longer seen by Galaxy watch 6 and would be happy to look into this further for you. Are you able to pair any other devices wit yoru galaxy watch 6?

I would also recommend giving troubleshooting link from Polar a try: https://support.polar.com/us-en/troubleshooting-polar-h9-h10-heart-rate-sensor

I would also recommend reaching out to Polar directly to make sure the device is compatible with the watch 6, and it's up to date software.

0 Likes