Original topic:

Samsung Find Error: "Your phone hasn't finished registering to your Samsung account yet. Try again later."

(Topic created: Friday)
cvcalhoun
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just got a new Galaxy Ultra, and I get the above message when I try to use Samsung Find.  I was on chat for over 3 hours.  They got me to reset my watch.  Unregister and reregister the watch on the Samsung site.  Shut down and restart my watch.  Shut down and restart my phone.  Update the Smart Switch app.  None of that helped.

One of the main functions of my Galaxy 5 Pro, which I traded in to get this one, was to find my phone.  That function worked just fine on the Galaxy 5 Pro, so it's not like I don't know how to do it.  And I see lots of other people are having the same problem.  Has anyone found a solution?

7 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@cvcalhoun Which phone do you have? 

0 Likes
cvcalhoun
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

@LongHiker,  Google Pixel 6 Pro.

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@cvcalhoun I'm guessing the issue probably has to do with using a non-Samsung phone. Sorry I don't have a solution. 

Have you submitted an error report via the Samsung Members app? 

0 Likes
cvcalhoun
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

@LongHiker, that was never an issue with my Samsung Galaxy 5 Pro, which I traded in for this, so I have no idea why it would be an issue with this.

And I can't use the Samsung members app, because it can't be installed on a non-Samsung phone. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

You should be able to put in an error report via the wear app.  Watch settings/battery & device care/diagnostics. Scroll down to send feedback and submit an error report.

0 Likes
cvcalhoun
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Galaxy, that works to find my watch from my phone, or my phone from another phone. But it can't be installed on my watch, so I can't use my watch to find my phone the way I used to with my prior watch.