Original topic:

Self Charging for the Galaxy watch series

(Topic created: 11-07-2022 10:41 AM)
Bigdaddy_Cornejo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good Day,

Team - O am interested in seeing if Samsung will be releasing a Smartwatch that can help extend the battery life for the user with these 2 technologies already available with other brands.

TEG (Thermoelectric Engine) & Gravity Conveter

This will help when sleep monitoring and staying active thru the day. Possibly not even having to charge the device at all, except on the occasion that high power apps are in use like GPS and similar ones. If you can design one that has both you may end up beating all the other brands into the dust. Use the bezel for gravity converter and the TEG in conjunction with the charging system. 

I don't have the money, backing or engineering degrees you all do but I can see it working in my head. And it looks awesome at how simple the idea can be implemented. 

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes