Original topic:

Smart watch sleep info

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
corporalrod
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have observed that my watch is not recognizing the total hours that I am sleeping. Example was last night that it show I only slept 3.40 hours but has a period between 1:00 am and 3:30 am that it says I was awake.

This is not the first time.

Please advise what can I do?

3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@corporalrod One thing is to make sure that you watch is not loose on your wrist/arm. 

Another consideration is that the movement detected by the watch during that period convinced the watch that you were no longer asleep. 

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you are a restless sleeper, the app may record extensive movement as a period of wakefulness, or you could have been having a nightmare or night terrors and your pulse accelerated (or both).  If it's a big orange piece of the graph, that's what happened.  If, however, it shows a large white gap between sleep cycles, it means that either your watch shifted position on your wrist, was too loose, or some other interference occurred to disrupt the sensors.

Ect
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having a similar problem with my watch 6. It is always under reporting my sleep. It tells me I slept at 2:56am when I actually slept at 11:05pm. It does this everyday. Why?
0 Likes