JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stickers in the new watch 6 classic

(Topic created: 08-07-2023 04:03 PM)
tonybrownlee81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wondering what these stickers are for that came with my new watch 6 classic...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I definitely understand the confusion with the stickers being sent in the package of the Galaxy watch 6 series devices. Please know these stickers aren't for the return or service of the device. Please discard these stickers as they are not intended for use with the watch.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@tonybrownlee81 These seem like security stickers for if you happen to service the Watch or return it.

JRMartinez
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Correcto mundo, seal boxes and return, not Me....... 20230808_141953_1000007469_1691522394.jpg
userwFaLwH4OcG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My also came with this and I am wondering tpwhat is it for... 

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userwFaLwH4OcG They are security stickers for servicing or returning the device. ðŸ™‚

@tonybrownlee81 If this answers your question, please mark this post as "solved" (accept as solution) so that other Members can more easily access this information should they be curious about these mystery stickers as well. 

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I definitely understand the confusion with the stickers being sent in the package of the Galaxy watch 6 series devices. Please know these stickers aren't for the return or service of the device. Please discard these stickers as they are not intended for use with the watch.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.