JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unpacked: The Watch7 was announced with no classic? :(

(Topic created: Friday)
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have been a fan of the Watch Classic series. Not only do I love that my smart watch doesn't looklike a smart watch (thanks to the bezel) but I frequently use the rotating bezel over swiping. It's also useful if your hands are dirty and just need to scroll through notifications or answer a call. I also liked the larger 47mm size. 

I'm read that the Watch6 Classic will remain on sale. Buy this leaves me with some questions. 

Will Samsung release a Watch7 Classic at a later date?

Compats to the physical bezel how well does the digital bezel work? 

Should I move from the Watch4 Classic to the Watch6 Classic, Watch7, or splurge for the Watch Ultra (btw I'm not an athletic person but just throwing it out there if it's actually the best option)?
16 Replies
Mac-18
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Basically, also just so you know: as far as screen size the 44 and 47mm are actually the same, the bezel makes up the difference. Once these products officially launch they should be on display at your local best buy so you can try them on and demo them.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't like that they went square, not round. Round makes the unique and more attractive. And...who needs an extra button? I have enough trouble keeping my two buttons straight.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey There. We haven't heard of any news for a classic version of the watch 7. But we're not able to fully estimate future product releases. We would just recommend keeping an ear out. The Galaxy Watch Ultra is a great option though. https://www.samsung.com/us/watches/galaxy-watch-ultra/ 

Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for the answer but does the Ultra have a physical rotating bezel?
0 Likes
Ethy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Ultra has a digital bezel.
0 Likes
Ethy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
My first Samsung watch was the 2 Active. Did not like the digital bezel on that model. I have stuck with the classic models for the bezel alone. Recently, I went from the 4C to 6C. Very worthwhile upgrade.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you. I guess I'll have to upgrade to the 6 classic or wait for the 8. Dunno how many more years the 4 classic has left in it.
0 Likes