Original topic:

Watch 6 classic do not honor DND settings

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 02:19 PM)
user27XpOkXq85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

Every night I turn sleep mode&DND and never had any problems with Watch 5 Pro. But Watch 6 classic do not honor DND settings and still alert me on each Gmail message. After first night I found Gmail and another 2 apps as allowed during DND in settings but I never added it. But now None allowed during DND in settings but I still get notifications. How to disable gmail during DND?

5 Replies
user27XpOkXq85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I check everything, both phone and watch in dnd but only watch give me a notifications about new email. I dont see dnd apps allowed for watch, just for phone
0 Likes
user27XpOkXq85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

There are no Gmail app for the watch. It is phone app only that just send notifications to the watch

0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Do you have notification for urgent/important turned on? I believe those notifications are allowed to bypass DND.
user27XpOkXq85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

No, because phone do not show Gmail notifications during DND.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Galaxy watch 6 classic not honoring the Do Not Disturb settings when it comes to Gmail. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly as they are able to remote into your device and get a hands-on look at the symptoms you are experiencing. This will allow them to verify all the setting and make sure he correct features are turned on. Please reach out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance. Please don't hesitate to reach back out in the future if you need any further assistance.