JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 Google play store not showing apps or update for apps

(Topic created: 12-28-2023 05:56 PM)
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello everybody I have a Galaxy watch 6 classic when I go to the Google Play store and try to check for any updates on the apps after launching all it says is no apps found can't get to settings or anything else anybody experiences and can give me any tips thank you, here's a screen shot after opening the play store

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Giving a follow up to all the members with this issue. I checked this morning and there was a update to the Galaxy wearable app for my watch 6 classic LTE, after updating the wearable app I went and power cycles my watch and then checked the play store and everything is back to normal now. Thanks for the help from all the members here. Fyi I live in OH in the USA and my watch is on the T-Mobile network, hope this helps everybody else!!

View solution in context

16 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
try through Settings
0 Likes
userPZWbXii9Y3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

That does not give you the options to check for updates.

Galaxy Watch
This is very interesting. I just checked mine and I'm seeing the exact same thing. Up until now updating my G Play apps on this Watch was straightforward. I wonder what started this.
0 Likes
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you for letting me know I tried clearing the cache and everything else, except for a factory reset but now I feel confident that it's not my watch so thank you
userPZWbXii9Y3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have same, I check for app updates regularly and this started 2 or 3 days ago, now I see no way to check for app updates. I cleared the cache and data for the Google Play store app with no change.

Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm sorry to hear you have the same problem as me I tried all the steps like you have but now I'm sure it's not my watch thank you for letting me know
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here!

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
userPZWbXii9Y3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anyone from Samsung going to chime in on this?

0 Likes
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Probably not, they will blame google
0 Likes