Original topic:

Watch 7 Ultra HORRIBLE battery life

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 03:29 PM)
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Had the watch 6 classic, 2 days with battery, now with watch 7 ultra, same exact setup, barely get 1 day! This is a shame! Turning off some settings that were enabled even on watch 6, still bad battery life but might get 2 days. Where Is this update at? Mine is still the one that was shipped with! I want the better battery life, that's why I went with this watch!
16 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Galaxy watch ultra the battery life in mind is outstanding I have the watch for five and six in this one it's amazing I go days without charging it
userNH2ecKulMH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I only get 1 day and 16 hours, with no AOD. You must not be using all the features like continuous heart and stress tracking, and sleep tracking?

0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got 2 days plus on the ultra with all health monitors on, plus I sleep tracking every night. Initially, it was used about 20% for overnight sleep tracking, but now it's only 10%. It's better than my old 5 pro.20240805_213855_1000020530_1722919175.jpg
0 Likes
0riginulll
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is it periodically measuring your heart rate or blood pressure whatever it measures? Do you have GPS location on a lot? If there is a way to turn off always on display, I would opt for that. 2 days is ideal but if they advertise 3 days, then you will have to look deeper into the settings you have i.e. brightness, vibration. Clearing cache in the apps may help as well.
0 Likes
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thing is again, it's mirrored to what my 6 was, had more time or about same time frame between the 2, yet Ultra has huge battery and newer smoother processor allegedly
0 Likes
Capricenls
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you done the recent update? I have the watch 7, and when I first got mine, the battery life was terrible and barely got a day and a half. After the update, I get about 3 days and 18 hours give or take depending on usage. Check and see if you have an update available as this should remedy your battery issue. I hope this helps.
Caprice Neals
0 Likes
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
There has been no update to mine, it always says up to date
0 Likes
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
What version are you on now?
0 Likes
Capricenls
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm on version L310XXU1A1XG2. for watch 7 44mm.
Caprice Neals
0 Likes