Original topic:

Body composition won't load past 67%

(Topic created: 07-17-2024 06:05 AM)
DakotaDad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having many problems with the watch 6 Classic. I can never get past 67% when trying to take my body composition. It always stops there and gives me all sorts of reasons, like don't touch anything but the button or try wetting your fingers ,or raise your arms ,or,or,or........ While I'm at it samsung health used to announce current and average speed ( current speed 3.9 mph, average speed 4.0). It now only announces step count. Please bring back current and average speed. Thanks. I never had a problem on my watch classic 4 getting  my body comp. I hope it is a software problem and not physical.

59 Replies
PHollowa2000
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

July 2024, the issue is still not resolved. Am curious why not?

bvolt07
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a Galaxy Watch 6. After a month of purchase, it started to have the same problem. Some days it works and other days it doesn't. It's random. And so far Samsung hasn't resolved this!

ilmie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

im buy pre own galaxy watch.... Landing here because search body composition stuck at 67%...

But after go through 4 pages... Still not success... After i wipe alcohol at back...  I noticed there is a sticker on the back... After i peal of the sticker... It success reading to 100% šŸ’ƒ

Members_IWjKcJy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have found that turning bluetooth off on the watch fixes the problem every time.  Just have to turn it back on after the measurement.

0 Likes
IgorO__o
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch cant get past 67% on a majority of Body Composition attempts. 
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
what watch do you have? have you cleared the cache partition from the recovery menu? have you restarted your watch? did this just begin?
0 Likes
IgorO__o
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch 6 Classic. This isn't the first time. It's almost every day. Majority of the times I do it in fact.
userp2v2JLbE5p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine is doing the same....
john610
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was having the exact same problem with the body comp.  I tried resetting the watch, using moisturizer as suggested, and moving the watch further up my arm, but nothing worked.

Then I realized I had swapped the original watch band, with a nicer metal one.  Curious if the metal in the band could be the issue, I switch back to the factory plastic band.  Body comp works every time, never hangs anymore.  May be worth a try?

-j

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

Body composition is a bogus measurement anyway.  As for the walking workout stats, you can change the data sets that show on your screen, and I believe it also translates to the spoken guide.  In the watch's health app (or tile, if you have a screen for it), center the workout you want to change the data set for (walking), then tap on settings.  When you are in the settings, scroll down to workout screen and tap it, select data screen 1 and change the information layout to the one that includes the information you want.