Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: Monday)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

185 Replies
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
My estimated date of delivery continues to change, and only for the worse. Went from Aug 7th, then to Aug 21st, then to September 18th, and now September 25th! I understand shipping delays can occur, but how does a company allow its estimated delivery of a pre-ordered, premium item like the Watch Ultra get delayed by over 60 days past its release date in stores? This has been very upsetting to me as a loyal Samsung customer. Very disappointing... Anyone else experiencing this poor of a level of customer service?
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy Ring
I would think delays are to be expected after a launch
0 Likes
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yes, they are to be expected, but not 60 days past the date it will be released to the general public for purchase at a typical retail store. Something is seriously wrong there.
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yes, I agree that this is very unacceptable. I am having pretty much the same experience. First, I was given a delivery date of July 24th. Then I was moved to August 7th, only to be moved to September 25th shortly after. But there is a glimmer of hope because when I checked today, the delivery date had been moved back to August 7th. So keep checking your order. You may get it sooner than they said.
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I sure hope so. Thanks for the update.
0 Likes
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
The latest information, as of last night, is that Samsung and UPS have updated my order status to "Shipped," with an expected delivery date of tomorrow, Friday. That's changed from a previous expected date of September 25th, so check your order status again if you haven't already. šŸ˜€
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
That is good to hear. I just looked and there are no changes at all. Still the same ol' September 25th date now for over 5 days.... Curious, what date did you order your watch on?
0 Likes
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I placed my order for the Galaxy Watch Ultra, silver with a green Marine band on July 11th.
Dustin2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

It's only the ultra I believe. I bought the ultra and bought my wife the regular 7. She got her's in the mail yesterday and my delivery date got pushed back to September 25th. 

0 Likes
Maverick75
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I received mine today without the band, only watch fave but not the marine band. Customer service is going to issue me a promo code to order it. Let's see how long that takes to arrive.