JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Work Profile App Notifications keep shutting off

(Topic created: 01-08-2023 11:15 AM)
griff761
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and a Pixel 6 Pro where I have a work profile setup with my company. Every morning I have to re-enable notifications for the work profile version of the Microsoft Teams app and the Microsoft Outlook app in the Galaxy Wearable app. The notifications for the personal versions of these stay on. Another thing of note, I have my work profile scheduled to shut off every night through Digital Wellbeing. Is there any fix for this? Not getting Teams notifications is a big issue for me.

12 Replies
pixel521
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is also happening on my Watch 5/Pixel 6 Pro. I just upgraded from Watch 4, where the notifications were working just fine until an update. About a week later I upgraded to the Watch 5 and still was not able to get work notifications. I tried un-enrolling and re-enrolling my work profile, that also did not fix the issue. For now, I found the WorkNotifier app and will give that a try. I really hope they fix this soon. How can I report this to Samsung?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Solution
griff761
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

It seems that the Watch5 Plugin update has rolled out and I have confirmed the issue is now fixed for me. Fixed in Watch5 Plugin version 2.2.12.22120651.

pixel521
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

How/where do I get this plugin? 

0 Likes