JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

incoming call notification

(Topic created: 11-03-2022 02:24 PM)
Yoojohnc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the LTE version of the 5 Pro.  While it is connected to my phone by BT, an incoming call is seen on both devices, when I reject the call on my phone, the watch still shows the incoming call screen.  If I slide the answer button or reject button nothing happens, I assume that because I already rejected the call on the phone.  I need to press the home key to get rid of the incoming call screen.

With BT disconnected, when I reject the call on my phone, the incoming call screen on the watch disappears, as expected.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how annoying it can be when your watch doesn't reject calls properly and would be happy to look into this further for you. I would first recommend resetting the network settings on your phone. Please know this will delete all saved Bluetooth devices and Wi-Fi networks.

Can you please provide me with your carrier and if you are using a number syncing where your watch and phone share the same number?

What type of device are you pairing with your watch? This will help us determine if there may be any compatibility issues you are experiencing.

If you have tried resetting the network settings and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend factory resetting your watch. Give this link a try for step to factory reset your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

Yoojohnc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

reset worked. thanks.

0 Likes