JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Flip 5 cannot send SMS messages to Iphone users

(Topic created: 08-18-2023 08:20 AM)
technologygeek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Is anyone else having issues with sending SMS messages to iPhone users. I just keep getting "cannot send message error code 0" 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to send a text.

This link provides some troubleshooting steps to try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439/

Additionally, if your number was previously registered with iMessages, you will need to remove, unlink or deregister your Phone Number from Apple's iMessage Service through your Apple account.

For additional assistance, we recommend reaching out to your service provider, as they are responsible for this service.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
You could attempt to reset your network settings in Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings. This reboots all connections, including your mobile network. You will have to reestablish all Wi-Fi and Bluetooth pairings/settings. If that doesn't work, I recommend reaching out to your carrier about this. Calls and texts are in their realm of responsibility to fix, so they should have a solution for you.
0 Likes
technologygeek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Yeah unfortunately i have tried that and also spoken to my carrier who doesnt know what to do to fix it 

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Which carrier do you have? What kind of troubleshooting have they done, if any?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to send a text.

This link provides some troubleshooting steps to try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439/

Additionally, if your number was previously registered with iMessages, you will need to remove, unlink or deregister your Phone Number from Apple's iMessage Service through your Apple account.

For additional assistance, we recommend reaching out to your service provider, as they are responsible for this service.

0 Likes