JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fortnite Crew Pack was put into the wrong account.

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 10:36 AM)
users4ZyRbhWye
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

I was billed on June 30 and have the receipt to prove it and I did not receive the crew pack. I later then found out that it was put in my brothers fortnite account instead of mine. I contacted epic games and they said to me that if Samsung would cancel my subscription and re- subscribe to MY account.

Please fix this as I'm very upset.

1 Reply
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Gamer

It sounds like at some point, either for a promotion or other reasons, you linked your Samsung account to your brother's Epic Games account. Once these accounts have been linked, its permanent and cannot be undone. Your only option for changing the linked accounts is to create a new Samsung account to link to your own Epic Games account. As far as correcting the purchase or gaining a refund, Epic Games is the only point of contact that could help. I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.