JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Game Launcher Pets

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 09:19 AM)
user4W9LebOSu8
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Does anyone have information on the Samsung Game Launcher Pet? All I know is it levels up at some point. (Mine is leavel 3) I've been looking for information on the internet but can't seem to find it. Some general questions will be below...

Do you know how to level them?

I know its early access but are they supposed to do something?

Can you get more then 1?

Thank you for you're time!

Racegrl03
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I've got one mission on my game launcher to get an egg and it won't let me complete it. It's the one that asks where is the manage game notifications. I've gone to every single setting that has that listed and it won't let me complete the mission. I'd like to continue with these missions cuz they're kind of fun but it won't let me.
userew1Suff0Z9
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I had a time completing that one too. Honestly I can't remember exactly how I completed it but I know I had to go into the notifications section to do it. However it's been almost two weeks and no new missions have shown up. 😕
Racegrl03
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I have not received any new missions either. It's like it's over already.
userNMqBeZNxiS
Constellation
Options
Gamer
If you go into notification then click on the three little dots in the top right corner it gives you the option to manage game notifications.
Racegrl03
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Thank you so much for the help
userNMqBeZNxiS
Constellation
Options
Gamer
I'm struggling with the edit gamer profile. I have changed the picture and my display name multiple times but doesn't work.
Racegrl03
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
No it won't let me change that one either. But I figured until there are more missions that show up on the list I'm not going to bother trying to change it
BubbaBearie
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
In the main first area, under "My Games >" and "Bookmarks >", there is "Game Notifications >". Touch on the 'Game Notifications >'. Then touch the three dots and then 'Manage Game Notifications'. Worst quest ever so far. 😀
Racegrl03
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Thank you for all of your help as well. It wouldn't let me post my thank you previously
MrsMCrawford
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I can't find the bookmark mission.
Can anyone tell me how to do this or where to go please?
I've completed all missions but this 1