JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Game Launcher Pets

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 08:16 AM)
user4W9LebOSu8
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Does anyone have information on the Samsung Game Launcher Pet? All I know is it levels up at some point. (Mine is leavel 3) I've been looking for information on the internet but can't seem to find it. Some general questions will be below...

Do you know how to level them?

I know its early access but are they supposed to do something?

Can you get more then 1?

Thank you for you're time!

47 Replies
userew1Suff0Z9
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I can try to attach a screenshot of the Homepage if that will help.
Raphael07
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
my lab doesn't show the pet anymore. how do I get my pet
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gamer

Hi, I am sorry you are suddenly not seeing your pet. Have you tried to restart your device? Have you tried troubleshooting the app? Try this link here for clearing app cache and data: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

You can also try wiping the device's cache partition:

Warning Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
    Note If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
  3. While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
  4. Select wipe cache partition.
    Note Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
  5. Select reboot system now.
    Note Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.

Finally, if you cannot resolve it with these steps, try it in Safe Mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Please let me know if these steps help.

0 Likes
Raphael07
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
didn't help at all. still not working
userXKsZEjMeug
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

Anyone know what mission is implying here "[3]: Install games of the following genres:"

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gamer

Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to our game launcher team directly at gamelauncher@samsung.com for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userTVBMOFCZDL
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

Hi. I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place for this but, can anyone explain to me the point of the creature collection? I've collected plenty of them but...what now? Is that it? Now I just have a load of creatures for no reason? It's not super important but it's been bugging me for a while. 

nilriM
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
As far as I can tell, there just for collecting, new avatars that's all, I could be wrong but so far that's my evaluation