JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

All speakers started power cycling on friday the 7th

(Topic created: 07-09-2023 12:07 PM)
loveall27
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My two m360 R7 and four Shape M7 speakers have all started  restarting since Friday the 7th. Unfortunately, I have been unable to reset them. Total 6 speaker dead???? 

I think the issue may be related to the firmware. It's possible that Samsung has implemented a kill switch. Several of my speakers have been powered off  for over a month. I noticed this problem with one speaker and checked the rest. All six speakers are experiencing the same issue where they keep on restarting.

Solution
loveall27
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have some good news for you! You don't have to reset your speakers. Instead, find the IP address of the speaker and go to your internet router. From there, block Samsung speakers' IP addresses from accessing the internet. I tested this with two speakers and the rebooting loop stopped.

Edit 1: Now , my all 6 speakers are online and working fine.

Lexington_005
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Legend, just did this, and it worked. 

0 Likes
KenKinLV
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
That's got me fixed for now too. Just for the heck of it I tried reconnecting to the wifi as a new speaker and because of the issue Samsung has created now the Multiroom app will not locate the soundbar. Guess all we can do is hope they fix the problem and can try again at a later date. At least we're back up running for now! Thanks again!
0 Likes
loveall27
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Strange , on my multiroom apps I can see all 6 speakers as well I can group them too. They are working normally after blocking their internet access.

0 Likes
AlexTeu
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

For me this worked. I experienced the same issue with my Samsung WAM750. I only have one WAM750 and I thought it was broken. After reading this message I blocked the WAM750 on my DECO router. The rebooting stopped and now only the red light on my WAM750 showed. At this moment I was able to setup the WAM750 with the wifi setup on the back of my WAM750. Just before reconnecting the WAM750 to my WIFI I unblocked the WAM750 on my DECO router and was able to finish the setup. 

0 Likes
Icebirds
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Super, it frustrated me the whole weekend but now its running again

0 Likes
mrimmer
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

How do you find the IP address of the speaker? I've got 3 M3's and 1 M7?

0 Likes
Djvinne
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Thank you!!!

That solved the issue 

0 Likes
AlexTeu
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Wow, thought mine just died on me, but guess I'm not the only one. Just one WAM750 here that started round 6am this morning doing the reboot thing. Red light --> Blue light with message TV sound connect is ready --> red light and reboot. 

0 Likes
loveall27
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Find the ip address of your WAM750 and block this IP from accessing the internet. Reboot loop will stop. I just did this with my 6 WAM speakers