Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userAv6vUvU38U
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Im not sure why you provided that link. Its not a solution and has not been a solution for the vast amount of people on this board 

0 Likes
userAm8FS709Ma
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Posted on Twitter with hashtags #Samsung #bootcycle and #samsungneedstoprovideafixnow

0 Likes
usertUtaVHW4jI
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Done on Twitter

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

Yep, I'm beginning to think this is a lost cause.  Class action won't do squat except make more lawyers richer.

0 Likes
userlMe3Hj0Aes
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I am trying to get Consumer Reports to cover in their next issue and to consider docking the Samsung reliability score for all of their products. I cannot believe that no one from Samsung has provided an update.  This has to be the worst customer service and Public Relations departments in the world!

userL7Brw2YYsB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I posted to Samsung US social media accounts on Monday, and posted the suggestion on this community. I hope more folks will do so as well. Samsung is avoiding this issue with hundreds, if not thousands of customers getting frustrated. It might also help to contact consumer-advocate organizations as well.

userrlUT5iedm0
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I agree. Samsung's plan is probably to just hunker down and wait out the storm of complaints, etc., hoping that it will all go away eventually and people like us will just move on to purchasing new (non-Samsung) equipment.  My Facebook Messenger texts to them have gotten useless responses.

M_Szalontai
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for the suggestion. I am about to post on Facebook with #Samsung #Brazil.

0 Likes
M_Szalontai
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Posted on Facebook and Instagram with hashtags

#bootcycle
#Samsungbootcycle
#SamsungNeedsToProvideAFixSoon

user7T8qFtWNWJ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I bought my three units and Costco and am going to contact them now.  I have written Samsung directly and no response like all the others on this feed.  Samsung should be ashamed to be stonewalling all these consumers.  Time to stop buying Samsung.  I was at Best Buy today and told people there what was happening and they should stop selling/purchasing Samsung products as they have terrible quality and customer service.  Guess I will be buying another brand of phone next time around.  If this can happend to their phones too, alot of people will be stopped in their tracks if all our phones shut down with malfuntion and get stonewalled by Samsung.