Original topic:

HT-H5500W/XE ARC/Anynet+ Sound Issues

(Topic created: 04-21-2021 08:59 AM)
userWvf6dO3NYH
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Hello fellow Samsungeers,

I have a Samsung SMART TV 2012 model (UE55ES8005 SW: T-ECPDEUC-2023, BT-S/I/G) that is connected to the Samsung HT-H5500W/XE Home Theatre system.

I have had issues with the sound, every time I start the TV and the HT. The sound is not there until we pick up the remote and cycle trough the function/source of the Home Theatre device  from and back to D. IN (Digital Input). Changing input on the HT brings back the sound via ARC/Anynet+ connection on the DVI cable. It used to work perfectly on earlier SW versions.

Tried all the public available resets on the HT but nothing works. I know there is a special key combo meny for Samsung Support personell to do a master reset on the device, but I don't remember the combination.

SW version: B-HM60HTBWWB-1024.0 
(want to downgrade to 1020 version is possible)

I have also tried to downgrade to a working SW version, but the UI wont allow the downgrade.

Any support for me? 

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.