Original topic:

HT-H5500W/XE ARC/Anynet+ Sound Issues

(Topic created: 04-21-2021 10:33 AM)
userWvf6dO3NYH
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Hello fellow Samsungeers,

I have a Samsung SMART TV 2012 model (UE55ES8005 SW: T-ECPDEUC-2023, BT-S/I/G) that is connected to the Samsung HT-H5500W/XE Home Theatre system.

I have had issues with the sound, every time I start the TV and the HT. The sound is not there until we pick up the remote and cycle trough the function/source of the Home Theatre device  from and back to D. IN (Digital Input). Changing input on the HT brings back the sound via ARC/Anynet+ connection on the DVI cable. It used to work perfectly on earlier SW versions.

Tried all the public available resets on the HT but nothing works. I know there is a special key combo meny for Samsung Support personell to do a master reset on the device, but I don't remember the combination.

SW version: B-HM60HTBWWB-1024.0 
(want to downgrade to 1020 version is possible)

I have also tried to downgrade to a working SW version, but the UI wont allow the downgrade.

Any support for me? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.