Options
Home Theater

See reply.

2 Replies
Power-Broker
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hey guys sorry for weird just figured I'd try here one last time before I send it is . My soundbar is stuck on WIFI mode. No matter what outlet I plug into, it will play for less than 3 minutes and cut off/switch to wi-fi mode. Hard resetting doesn't work. Have even tried updating the firmware VIA smart things app and Flash Drive. Never left WIFI mode. Got a new router and modem and problem still persisted. Seeing if there is anyone who has a possible fix before I tried to send it in and be without surround sound this Thanksgiving and have to pay for repairs. If anyone also wants a quick laugh. Been having this problem since Nov 4. Warranty ran out on Halloween, go figure.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I understand how this can be frustrating with your soundbar not wanting to change modes. I would recommend checking both the remote and the soundbar for any stuck buttons. Also, I would recommend removing the batteries from the remote just to make sure there's nothing wrong with it that may be causing this to occur.  

After that, you have done all the other necessary troubleshooting that could help with this issue. Service will be recommended after that. As your soundbar is out of warranty you can take it to a local repair shop or call our depot center at 1-310-669-4334