JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Military discount

(Topic created: 06-01-2023 04:37 PM)
robmp11
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
Thanks for deleting my post you can have the student discount and hope they all default I'm done with samsug and letting my veterans friendsI know to stay away.
9 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater

Samsung offers Military discount in the store or you can visit the link below you just need to sign up for it 

https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/offer-program/military/#easysignup

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

robmp11
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
Ok been deleted and locked now guess you don't want to answer or let people know why is the student discount is better then the Military ? Military personal put there life on the line to serve and a student goes to school really and this is how you treat your loyal customers. Ordered a Q990c $1599 military $1199 student .

robmp11
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
Same price for anyone @$1599Screenshot_20230601_193508_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230601_110202_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230601_193839_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Jamerica
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I have been a member going( two)2yrs.Iam a USA Army Miltary Veteran Combined yrs Active duty, Rmy Rerves, and Georgia Army National Guard.Twenty one (21) yrs.
0 Likes
Jamerica
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
Reserves.I
0 Likes
Jamerica
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
Army Reserves.
0 Likes
Jamerica
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I would Welcome" Military Discounts"from Samsung "Any" Day. God Bless the U S A.
robmp11
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
If your a veteran you can get one just have to fill out the info.
0 Likes
robmp11
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
Well desert shield/storm, OIF,OEF veteran 23 years.
0 Likes