cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Q850t Soundbar sound cutting in and out

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased the Q850t package from Best Buy yesterday, including the soundbar, subwoofer, and rear speakers. I've been experiencing the sound cutting in and  out while watching cable. No issues with my cable sound prior, and the Q850t works great while watching movies, music, and gaming. I've tried hdmi ARC and tonslink cables, resetting the system, changing the audio settings on the TV and speaker to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this issue and found a solution? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q850t Soundbar sound cutting in and out

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109876/  

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. In order to get more info on this, you can send your full model code and serial number  with a link to your post via Private message. 

You can reach out to one of our Moderators here: Private Message 

Or Reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue.  But occurs when playing Amazon music on WiFi and when playing streaming TV/Movie sound via a direct HDMI connection to the soundbar from the Roku player (not ARC). 

Very annoying. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109876/  

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. In order to get more info on this, you can send your full model code and serial number  with a link to your post via Private message. 

You can reach out to one of our Moderators here: Private Message 

Or Reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post