JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG HW-Q70T SOUNDBAR CONSTANT AUDIO DROP OUTS!!!

(Topic created: 10-28-2020 11:07 AM)
user7WrYeyRTul
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

CAN SOMEONE FROM THIS BOARD PLEASE RESPOND!!!  SAMSUNG, PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Samsung, we're still experiencing AUDIO DROP OUTS with the HW-Q70T sound bar.  

I've tried the latest firmware update, different hdmi cords, different blu-ray players, everything.

When I hook up a different soundbar, there are no drop outs.  THE SOUND BARS ARE DEFECTIVE!!! THESE BARS ARE COVERD UNDER WARRANTY.  Please do the right thing and stop jerking us around.

SAMSUNG PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING!!! PLEASE HELP US!!!

4 Replies
Mike_Dee
Comet
Options
Home Theater
Have you reached out to customer support?
0 Likes
userihJpY9hBZI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Same. After reaching out to support, they just want me to ship it to a repair depot, even though it's a firmware issue. I'm on the latest firmware and everything. For some reason, no one from Samsung is responding to any of the forum posts dealing with these issues. 

0 Likes
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Home Theater
I've experienced similar instances with sound dropping out. I figured out that while Samsung has done a great job with ATMOS and delivering a true "3d experience" Sadly, not all shows and movies are recorded under that same process so channeled sounds that would normally come through the front sometimes never come at all which is due to the fact of the 2ch delivery. that's why with other Soundbars that are less equipped and set at a 2Channel Stereo you will hear sound as opposed to Atmos where when a truck is coming from behind in the movie it wouldn't make sense to hear it coming directly in front of you. I would try changing your presets to 2 channel just to be sure you are getting sound through your speakers correctly and keep in mind that some audio video recordings aren't as far advanced as the technology that you have purchased so Hope's of getting Fried Green Tomatoes in 3d when it was recorded in 2 channel stereo just isn't feasible though there are presets that enhance the audio. I personally dont own any Soundbars from Samsung but own several Home Theater Systems and know that it sometimes takes a bit of tweaking depending on what devices which hardware and what type of material you are using. I even have a Sony system with the same trouble as you are having where I will have to cycle through the presets until I find one that works well with the tv, a dvd, pandora, etc . it's just the recording and delivery
userISZrnclkGL
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Did not find a solution in This post...Why is a solution announced??same sound drops...

0 Likes