JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Which Samsung Subwoofers Are Compatible with the Q800B Soundbar?

(Topic created: 06-17-2024 05:41 PM)
volumnus
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
Another community member said his Q800B soundbar immediately paired with a PD-WC75B subwoofer. The PD-WB75B subwoofer that I picked up came out the same year as the Q800B soundbar. The PD-WC75B subwoofer that he connected to his Q800B soundbar came out the year after the Q800B soundbar. Hopefully, the PD-WB75B, like the PD-WC75B subwoofer, will work with the Q800B soundbar. I haven't been able to try the PD-WB75B subwoofer with the Q800B soundbar yet. Fingers crossed.
3 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater

@volumnus Confused, the Q800B soundbar comes with a subwoofer. Are you trying to add a 2nd subwoofer or did something happen to your original subwoofer? 

0 Likes
volumnus
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
No, I am not trying to add a second subwoofer. I got a good deal on 9500S rear speakers ($80 at BestBuy). I picked up a Q800B (soundbar only) and a PD-WB75B subwoofer on eBay. I'm planning to use the system in a bedroom if I can get everything to pair. I have a Q700B (Q7CB) soundbar system with 9500S rear speakers in another bedroom that I use as my office.
0 Likes
Solution
volumnus
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
I can confirm the Q800B soundbar paired immediately with the PD-WB75B subwoofer. It also had no problem pairing with 9500S surround speakers.

It seems strange to me that my Q7CB (Costco version of Q700B) has Chromecast but my Q800B does not. They both have Airplay.