JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

hw-k950 issue with subwoofer connection

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 06:52 AM)
userTvK2NnP5Jj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

i have been trying to reconnect my rear speakers and subwoofer.

they suddenly did not connect, and i have tried to reset.

i have replugged in speakers, and have pushed the id set buttons to now have all of them blinking on the blue light. i then turn off soundbar (as per instructions) and hold down the vol button for 5 secs. this is then supposed to make the menu say “id-set” …

this does not happen, and i cant go any further.

any ideas?

thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Does the soundbar itself connect to your listening device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTvK2NnP5Jj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi larry,

yes, it connects to tv, and dvd via hdmi cables…

it connects to record player via bluetooth…

both these play and sound with no subwoofer (the impaired dog as it is now called) or rear speakers…

the issue i cant get to start to connect to the sub and rear speakers, as i need the “id-set” to be available.

thanks

Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes