Original topic:

All 4 Appliances

(Topic created: 09-12-2022 05:05 PM)
Mecko
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought a microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and a range barely 3years ago.  within 6 months the dishwasher would give error code and I called for warranty services. A technician is finally sent out and he says that there's nothing after wiggling the machine and stating that he is not authorized to adjust anything due to possible damage to the counter. He started the machine and "said there is no error code" I said the error appears after about an hour.  He said that could stay that long.  I called for service again and was told that my issue was marked as resolved. The tech reported that the dishwasher wasn't level and he fixed it. Then I was told that my warranty had ended and that their service fee was half the cost of the dishwasher.  I called a local repairman and had the dishwasher fixed 3 times, because every 2months I would get a new error.  After exceeding the cost of the dishwasher, I got rid of it.  Then the microwave started heating to random temperatures for the same time. 30secs may feel like it just came from the fridge or it may scald you. Then the refrigerator's ice maker started to freeze up and stop making ice.  I have to defrost it every 2-3 days.  Now my oven's convection fan works periodically. The oven doesn't come up to temp and if it has taken over an hour to pre-heat.  I am beyond frustrated and feel like I've wasted money.  I need help resolving any or all of these issues.  

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can totally understand your frustrations and am delighted to assist you! It definitely sounds like you've had a rough time with your appliances. Based on everything you've described, service would be recommended for the units. Please send a private message with the full model and serial numbers of the microwave, fridge and the range to any of the mods here so that we can look into what options we have available to you.