JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bespoke refrigerator beverage center not working

(Topic created: 09-13-2022 05:10 PM)
useraqjnb1gDz2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We just purchased a bespoke French door refrigerator with beverage center and it is not working. There does not appear to be power, any suggestions? Everything else including the dual ice appear to be working just fine 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can definitely understand your concern with the beverage center not working in your nice new refrigerator. The first thing I would recommend is following the steps in the guide linked below. This guide is primarily for if the water dispenser is not dispensing, however the steps will be the same for any of the water and ice issues. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001875/#water-does-not-dispense-at-all

Once these steps are completed, if your beverage center is still not working, the refrigerator will require service. However, since you stated you just purchased the refrigerator, I would also suggest contacting your retailer about their exchange options. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I would contact live chat and have a service order put in to have it checked to see what the issue maybe 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can definitely understand your concern with the beverage center not working in your nice new refrigerator. The first thing I would recommend is following the steps in the guide linked below. This guide is primarily for if the water dispenser is not dispensing, however the steps will be the same for any of the water and ice issues. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001875/#water-does-not-dispense-at-all

Once these steps are completed, if your beverage center is still not working, the refrigerator will require service. However, since you stated you just purchased the refrigerator, I would also suggest contacting your retailer about their exchange options.