JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't Login to Google on Family Hub

(Topic created: 08-24-2023 07:16 AM)
EdJB5
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Recently I had to reset my calendars on Family Hub. Unfortunately, after removing my Google calendar when I try to add it back in it fails. On the refrigerator it doesn't get past the entry of my Google email (it just spins for hours) and on the app it comes back, asks for permission and the gives a "Server error:500" message. I didn't have a problem until I had to remove the calendar and add it again (it was synching, etc.). i have tried rebooting, trying a factory reset, uninstalling the Family Hub app (and reinstalling), even doing a factory reset and trying to set it up with a totally different Google account. It still fails. I tried adding my Outlook calendar, and it works fine - unfortunately I don't use my Outlook calendar. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. This definitely sounds frustrating. Since you've already been through our recommended troubleshooting steps for this type of issue, service may be the next step. However, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team first, as they may have some additional steps or recommendations to resolve this faster. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404.