Original topic:

Dishwasher won't run

(Topic created: 03-19-2024 06:39 PM)
Ashpet420
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I have model # DW80R9950US. I power it on, the time remaining shows up on the top and front of door. It starts "running" for about 20 seconds, then beeps 3 times fast and stops. It continues beeping every few seconds until I turn it off. No water is coming out in the first few seconds where it seems normal. I don't see anything out of the ordinary I'm the bottom. Nothing blocking it clogging the drain. Please help!

2 Replies
novitaforlife
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Reset the dishwasher

Unplug the dishwasher or turn off the power at the circuit breaker for 1ā€“5 minutes, then plug it back in.

Check the circuit breaker

Go to the circuit breaker in your home and turn off the circuit that controls the dishwasher. After 30 seconds, restore power and try to run another cycle.

Check the voltage

Use a meter to test the receptacle or an everyday light to test to see if you have the correct voltage.

Results are part of Google's SGE Generative AI.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If the troubleshooting from @novitaforlife did not help then I would assume this may be an error code, if that's the case you can try the information that matches your dishwasher using the following link:https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001922/

0 Likes