JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Family Hub not working correctly

(Topic created: Thursday)
Members_LqgLERW
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My family hub updated software on 6-26-24, after completing the up date the system reset. Now it appears the microphone no longer works, Bixby and alexa do not recognize the microphone. I have called support many times to no avail. unplugged fridge for 5 minutes, reset family hub multiple times , toggled off and on the microphone soft key, deleted and reinstalled smart things on my phone, I have done all except a factory reset.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  we just purchased this fridge in February and really enjoy using the features.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for reaching out It seems that you have done all the relevant troubleshooting the only 2 last recommendations would be first to attempt a factory reset on the family hub after that service would be recommended. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for reaching out It seems that you have done all the relevant troubleshooting the only 2 last recommendations would be first to attempt a factory reset on the family hub after that service would be recommended. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/