Original topic:

Fridge dispenser water not cold

(Topic created: 03-03-2024 11:02 PM)
Walsh71
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The water from our dispenser is not cold and never has been. It should be fridge temperature but is just below room temp. Model is SRS675DLS. FYI this fridge does not have a water tank in the fridge. Is this missing? Ice maker works fine. Water comes out from the dispenser but is not chilled. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there and thank you for reaching out. I definitely understand your concern  and would like to advise generally if the water from the dispenser is not cold, the cold water in the refrigerator's reservoir has been used up. The reservoir holds about a quart of water, or approximately 2 - 4 glasses. So if the water is warm, it will take time to cool again, however support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model product information is severely limited and may differ. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes
Walsh71
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello moderator

The water has NEVER been cold, so I doubt the 'reservoir' has been used up. I have tried non-US forums with no luck, so thought I would try here.

0 Likes