Original topic:

Model RF29BB8600QL Bottom Freezer door not sealing

(Topic created: yesterday)
Jonathan H
Astronaut
Options

I just had my new refrigerator/freezer delivered a week ago.  The freezer has been very slow at making ice.  I discovered today that the left side of the freezer isn't sealing tightly which may be why my ice making is poor.  When I take out the top drawer (the one with the ice bins) the drawer closes completely.  However, when I put it back in it will not close.  I've checked the springs on the slide for the door and they seem to be working properly.  I've checked and rechecked to see if there is anything inhibiting the closing but I don't see anything.  Please help.

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, and thank you for reaching to our Community. Thank you as well for confirming you have inspected the rubber seal around the door. It appears from your review the seal is damaged, or may need to replaced. You can contact a service center provider directly in your area using this service link- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ or Private Message any moderator by clicking on the chat option with your full model and serial number to proceed. 

0 Likes