JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NE63T8111SS electric panel/ display gets unresponsive

(Topic created: 11-16-2020 02:09 PM)
userCym4WjsoXr
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We recently bought the electric range and we noticed that if we mistakenly press any button ( self clean) or timer..the panel goes unresponsive. We have to remove the prower and reset to enable the function of the panel. Can you help us what we are missing in the settings ?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Take a look at the troublehsooting steps listed in the following link and see if they work out for you 🙂   https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110172/#self-clean-or-other-buttons-do-not-l...

If the above troubleshooting steps didn't help, here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange process.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.

You are welcome to send us a private message with the full model code and serial number in order to see if the unit is within the warranty or if it qualifies for any possible options. Messages can be sent by visiting any mod's profile. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Take a look at the troublehsooting steps listed in the following link and see if they work out for you 🙂   https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110172/#self-clean-or-other-buttons-do-not-l...

If the above troubleshooting steps didn't help, here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange process.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.

You are welcome to send us a private message with the full model code and serial number in order to see if the unit is within the warranty or if it qualifies for any possible options. Messages can be sent by visiting any mod's profile. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user4mOEBryL27
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have the exact same issue with the exact some model. Controls lock; we cannot turn of the oven. 

userljRFs8ksOl
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Ours stops working every 6 days and we have to power cycle it.  For amlost $1000 we shouldn't have this issue!!

System77
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same issue here too

0 Likes
userJ62bwJ8qAn
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

If you follow the link to the solution it states that it can be fixed with a firmware version, anyone know the correct version? I don't have update firmware button available and my version is 20091400 but I still get the issue occasionally. 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I would be happy to look into this.  Are you using the  NE63T8111SS range as well?  

0 Likes
userLSxdzYohm5
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Do you have a confirmed fix for this? Let me know.

0 Likes
userLSxdzYohm5
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same exact problem, have you had an issues lately? I have the same smart things firmware version 20091400. My range was blinking one morning and timer chime completely changed, seems like samsung pushed me a system update? Since then havent had and issue for a couple weeks. Let me know.

0 Likes