JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NQ70M777OD Slim Fry temperature

(Topic created: 11-06-2023 12:17 PM)
ChristineR
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I love the Slim Fry option, but I only see shortcut options such as frozen onion rings or fresh cut french fries.  I would like to know if there is a way to cook at a particular temperature or can someone tell me what the temperatures are for the short cut options.

Thank you 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, I am so happy to hear you're enjoying the slim fry feature and definitely understand your question regarding the pre-set temperatures for different uses outside the programmed options. That is a very good question and I would love to assist however, due to the sensors used during the slim fry feature, you don’t need to set either the cooking time or power level (temperature).

Therefore, we do not provide power level (temperature) suggestions as the temperature during the slim fry cooking process can vary. As you stated, you do have the option to adjust the slim fry cook category itself and I've include the manual here to assist with that aspect- https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202305/20230503141408398/DE68-04447A-07_IB_FULL_NQ70M7...
(Please see page 41).

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, I am so happy to hear you're enjoying the slim fry feature and definitely understand your question regarding the pre-set temperatures for different uses outside the programmed options. That is a very good question and I would love to assist however, due to the sensors used during the slim fry feature, you don’t need to set either the cooking time or power level (temperature).

Therefore, we do not provide power level (temperature) suggestions as the temperature during the slim fry cooking process can vary. As you stated, you do have the option to adjust the slim fry cook category itself and I've include the manual here to assist with that aspect- https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202305/20230503141408398/DE68-04447A-07_IB_FULL_NQ70M7...
(Please see page 41).