Original topic:

Brand New Refrigerator

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 07:37 PM)
SPB21
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just took delivery on a new Samsung Refrigerator and the water dispenser leaks.

When I dispense water it is fine.  After I dispense Ice, some ice get left behind in the  and eventually melts and leaks.

Is this  a design flaw? 

Model Number RF27T5201SR

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can certainly understand the concern with your brand new refrigerator dripping water from the dispenser. It sounds like the refrigerator may need to be properly levelled. I'm providing a link below that can walk you through how to level the refrigerator. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062321/

Additionally, it is important to note that when using the crushed ice feature, it is more likely for ice pieces to remain in the dispenser tubing. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
SPB21
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just took delivery on a new Samsung Refrigerator and the water dispenser leaks. When I dispense water it is fine.  After I dispense Ice, some ice get left behind in the shoot ( this program wont accept the correct spelling????)  and eventually melts and leaks. Is this  a design flaw?    Model Number RF27T5201SR

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can certainly understand the concern with your brand new refrigerator dripping water from the dispenser. It sounds like the refrigerator may need to be properly levelled. I'm providing a link below that can walk you through how to level the refrigerator. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062321/

Additionally, it is important to note that when using the crushed ice feature, it is more likely for ice pieces to remain in the dispenser tubing.