Original topic:

Samsung Dishwasher dw80r9950ug/aa Connectivity Issues

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 05:05 PM)
userDj5Wdb98Gq
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello,

I have a Samsung Dishwasher (dw80r9950ug/aa) and when I go to connect it to the smartthings app, I am able to get to the AP set up, however any device I use is not able to see any wifi signal being broadcast from the dishwasher to enable me to set up smartthings. I have power cycled the machine as well as cleared any wifi/networking settings to default.

Thank you,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can certainly understand the frustration of not being able to get your new dishwasher connected to all the great features in the SmartThings app. I'd first like to provide the following link to a troubleshooting guide. This guide has step-by-step instructions on what to check if an appliance is not connecting to SmartThings. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003481/#verify-the-network-requirements

However, if these steps do not resolve the issue, I would recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team. This team will have the best tools and resources to help you get your dishwasher connected. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can certainly understand the frustration of not being able to get your new dishwasher connected to all the great features in the SmartThings app. I'd first like to provide the following link to a troubleshooting guide. This guide has step-by-step instructions on what to check if an appliance is not connecting to SmartThings. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003481/#verify-the-network-requirements

However, if these steps do not resolve the issue, I would recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team. This team will have the best tools and resources to help you get your dishwasher connected. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404.