cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same issue. This seems like a recall issue. None of the "solutions" worked. Purchased this modelin July 2018 and today it just stopped heating up. This seems very dangerous and a possible lawsuit sort of situation. Over 30 pages of people have the same issue, thats approx. 900 complaints for this model oven. Perhaps I just contact my local news paper/t.v. to spotlight a dangerous product your aware of. NO ONE should have to pay to replace a piece in an ove that is less than 3 years old.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to say these ranges are obviously junk. I had mine a short while when it stopped preheating. Bad igniter. Stopped again a few months later.  Igniter failure. Guess what! Failure #3!! Not happy with Samsung selling junk when they know this problem exists and charging for the warranty, on top of that. So fraudulent. 
Some days it works. Most days, it doesn't.  And, yes, when it does decide to work, I also smell gas!

And, why am I seeing someone else's name and tag besides my own  when I post this reply?

Astronaut

2 year old gas stove oven doesnt heat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Purchased this Gas Range  from Home Depot in July 2018 and today the oven stopped heating. Just stopped. Like that, no reason at all. My other stove I replaced was 35 years old and never had an issue. I should have kept it but it was ugly. Thats when things were not made cheaply and meant to last.

Tried all Samsungs "Solutions" but they dont work. Then I found a board on here with over 30 pages of complaints with the same stove model. This seems like a dangerous thing they are aware of that could be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Stovetop works but oven does not heat, just says 150 degrees.Broiler does not work either.

I know one thing I will NOT pay $300. to fix a stove that only paid $500.for 2 years ago.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to say these ranges are obviously junk. I had mine a short while when it stopped preheating. Bad igniter. Stopped again a few months later.  Igniter failure. Guess what! Failure #3!! Not happy with Samsung selling junk when they know this problem exists and charging for the warranty, on top of that. So fraudulent. 
Some days it works. Most days, it doesn't.  And, yes, when it does decide to work, I also smell gas!

And, why am I seeing someone else's name and tag besides my own  when I post this reply?

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My samsung oven is not heating as well. Disappointed to see bad reviews and common issues with such an expensive product.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  Have you tried flipping the breaker to reset the unit?  If that didn't help with the unit not heating, please send me a private message so that I can get some additional information.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung oven (Model NX58M5600SW/AA) will not heat and the display refelcts a "d" suggesting the oven is in the "demo" mode.  See photo below. There is nothing in the User Manual to suggest this model could be put into the demo mode, let alone how to get it out of this mode.  This seems like a known problem.  I would appreciate a known solution.  I have contacted Samsung help online and by phone but coudl not fix the problem.Resized_20201202_122459 (2).jpeg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the NX58M5600SW/AA range, press and hold the numbers 3 and 4 simultaneously for 2 seconds to toggle the demo mode on and off.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Samsung Range Temperature stuck at 175

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solid dot appears immediately to the left of the oven temperature value.  The dot blinks about once per second. This happens when we tried to preheat the oven but it wouldn’t actually heat. The temperature displayed is stuck on 175 degeees F.

I see alot of this on the Samsung boards. Tried all the suggestions but nothing. I bought a Samsung suite about 2 years ago. All items have broken down at least once. Looks like range will need to be replaced. Will not be replacing with Samsung products. Junk.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my Samsung gas range approx 4 years ago. After a year and a half the oven would not light; it was stuck at 150° and the bottom burner would not ignite. Fortunately I had bought an extended warranty and the ignitor was replaced. Tonight, on Christmas, it happened again. My first, cheap, off-brand range lasted me 20 years with no repair. This has been two repairs in four years for a range that cost me approx 1K.  I am very disappointed in the quality of this product, and I would not recommend Samsung products to others.