Original topic:

Samsung tv plus discontinuing

(Topic created: 05-22-2024 05:48 AM)
Ianjamesmorton
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We just received a notification this morning that Samsung tv plus will be discontinued after a June update. we watch tv on this in the morning while get our day started… does this mean that we’re going to lose our ability to watch tv shows?

IMG_3963.jpeg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
56 Replies
AliciaJaneRyder
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought all  6 of the TV's in my house .. big ones because of the streaming .. where do I get a refund?  I just bought them a few months ago!  86 inch the rest 75 inch .. Are they giving a partial refund for the bait and switch ?  The service should at least offer a pay subscription .. and why is it still available in Mexico not the United States?  The US is their largest market?    Unhappy Samsung customer .. its time to replace all our phones .. maybe we will switch from Samsung to Apple or Google phones.  We bought all Samsung appliances .. maybe we should return those too .. What is with you Samsung?  Very Unhappy Customer!

uservEkFcYyo1i
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I got the notice as well **bleep**😒
WildWomenDo
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just got the notification too. I’m very disappointed and angry!! I love watching Samsung Plus TV on my refrigerator while I’m in the kitchen. When they added that app feature, that’s pretty much all I use regularly on that darn refrigerator! I’m so **bleep**! And I have two other Samsung TVs purchased between 2016-2023!! Shame on Samsung for pulling this mess!!

IMG_7736.jpeg

AliciaJaneRyder
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We bought all Samsung appliances, all our phones, all our TV 75 and 86 inch screens.  What's next to go away?  Our entire system in our home is connected through family Hub, is that the next thing to be pulled?  We are now rethinking buying any further Samsung products.  I posted all of this on my Facebook and blog pages.  verbatim as your post says. Please reverse this decision if you want to keep us as costumers!

AliciaJaneRyder
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

No explanation, no reason given, no offer for even a subscription service.  Its not a mater of money as much as it is our routines and difficulty in replacing the service.  We dropped cable because of the Samsung service and don't want to go back.  We would have bought another brand if we knew Samsung was going to knock the legs out from under us.   Give an explanation and an alternative even if its a pay subscription!

Shennel928
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
That was the whole point of buying this refrigerator was to watch TV while cooking.. this is not right
fruitypeddles
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just got this notification too!  This is ridiculous- please don't do this to us.  We like watching tv as a family while we eat breakfast in the kitchen each morning.  

Samsung_6EqDQlT
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The TV is the only reason why I bought the Bespoke refrigerator!  Samsung will you be replacing Samsung TV Plus with another streaming service?? If not, I want a refund!

userwpfS5vcMWX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung TV Plus will be shutting down for some users in USA - SamMobile

this article seem to suggest that it is only the refrigerator, which sucks.   I have not received a notification on my tv or phone or tablet. 

Shayster123
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Sounds like class action lawsuit time