Original topic:

Warranty for my microwave

(Topic created: 09-26-2023 11:58 AM)
g9nine_2000
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased a new microwave,  range and refrigerator all together March 2021. We went on vacation this past July 2023 I came home and my door would not stay latched. Now I purchased the warranty bundle for all 3 products in 1 low great price. Now I have contacted Samsung and they say they cannot find my warranty and Lowe's says that it's past thier warranty time and cannot help. This is very frustrating because I have been without a microwave since July and know one wants to honor a warranty.  What happens when my refrigerator breaks. I bought extra protection because I remodeled our home and finally could afford brand new appliances and my disabled veteran husband and I feel very mistreated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are so sorry to hear this! Did you purchase the extended warranty through Samsung directly? If so, you should have received paperwork via mail. If you have that paperwork it will give you a phone number to reach out to our extended warranty department for assistance.

However, if you purchased the extended warranty through another retailer, you'll need to reach out to them directly for further assistance. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are so sorry to hear this! Did you purchase the extended warranty through Samsung directly? If so, you should have received paperwork via mail. If you have that paperwork it will give you a phone number to reach out to our extended warranty department for assistance.

However, if you purchased the extended warranty through another retailer, you'll need to reach out to them directly for further assistance.