Original topic:

Worst appliances ever!

(Topic created: yesterday)
userdMqkhwKgJx
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I bought all Samsung appliances for our home in 2020. Just after 1 years, (which is when the warranty expires), every single know on the range broke off. I am the only one who uses the stove and I am not rough on the handles at all. Just before 2 years, the dishwasher breaks and there is no fix for it due to a manufacturing defect, and Samsung refuses to replace it. The rivets came apart on the inside and water got into the unit. After months of complaints and multiple calls, two repair people telling us it can't be fixed, they decide the solution is to give me $300. That won't buy me a new dishwasher and that was only a small fraction of what I paid for the broken one. Then the microwave breaks - the handles came off, the door won't close right, the table inside won't turn, etc. Poor design to begin with, as the grease builds up and there's no way to clean it! So the microwave won't work because the door won't close right. The fridge won't hold even temperatures, causing food to spoil. Every single door cubby broke just after the first year. And next my range broke. The heat from the oven melted the backsplash part with the digital display. Now the oven does not get hot at all and just smells like gas when I turn it on. Maintenance people say it's nothing wrong with lines, must be a manufacturing defect. I will never again purchase Samsung home appliances. They should stick to phones. It's unbelievable. Home appliances should last 10-20 years! Not 2-4!

1 Reply
lovebabygirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I was always thinking there's a lifetime warranty. Especially when it can't be fixed. Keep in mind that over time, there going to be anyone till us oh your warranty expired. But most of all. Just ask to talk to their supervisors. That would give you the chance you need to get things done. The right way. And really get you the help. Because how many times things like that just got worse for me, trouble getting things fixed by some workers would not help. but I didn't give up because money we pay for things, so after reading all the little reading rights, that's on everything these days I seen one day where it says if your warranty expired on a day there not hopped then your warranty is still available for updating the warranty on weekends holidays and closing time. so ask to talk to the supervisor and let them know your warranty expired right before then and you NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING IN THE MAIL ABOUT ITS TIME FOR YOU TO REVIEW YOUR WARRANTY AND WHEN U WAS ASKING FOR HELP U GOT TOLD THERES NO FIX DUE TO DEFECT THAT'S ALWAYS ON THERE PORT BECAUSE YOU PIAD FOR IT WHEN IT WAS GOING TO END UP TIREING UP AT THE END ANY WAYS. SO HOPEFULLY THIS WAS HOPEFULLY JUST ASK TO SPEAK WITH THERS CO N JUST TILL THEM ABOUT MANUFACTURING SO IT SHOULDN'T BEEN SOLD IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SET BACK few years back alot of Samsung home appliances was on recall.
0 Likes