Original topic:

complaint about microwave that cannot be repaired

(Topic created: 06-10-2022 08:10 PM)
userZ8yC5nXCJ0
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

ref #<HIDDEN>

I am not sure how your prescripted response to my 16 month old microwave that cannot be repaired or replaced helps me.  Troubleshooting links do not help with a microwave that cannot be repaired.  At a minimum you should offer some type of reparation so I can purchase a new microwave

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can definitely understand your frustration with having a microwave that is not working properly. If you'd like to send one of the moderators here a private message, we'd be happy to look over your case for any available options. You can do this by clicking our name and selecting private message. You'll need to include the model and serial numbers for your microwave, as well as your ticket number. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can definitely understand your frustration with having a microwave that is not working properly. If you'd like to send one of the moderators here a private message, we'd be happy to look over your case for any available options. You can do this by clicking our name and selecting private message. You'll need to include the model and serial numbers for your microwave, as well as your ticket number.