JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Any way to disable Samsung TV Plus on a UN40NU7100 ?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
tbessie
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

After a relatively recent update, whenever I turn on my TV, it goes to Samsung TV Plus, unless I turn on my receiver beforehand as well (it is connected to a passthrough connection there).

Before this update, the TV would start wherever I left it.

Does anybody know if there's any way to disable this behavior and go back to the way it was?

This TV does NOT have "Samsung TV Plus" as an app, it is part of the main menus as a signal source, so I can't follow steps given for other TVs where you delete or remove the app.

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Go to Settings
General
Smart features
Toggle off autorun Samsung TV plus

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

California_Split
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Thanks! Now I don't have to deal with "Heartland" choosing to play itself every time I turn on my TV.
GaryB82
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Your welcome happy to help if you could please click the 3 dots in the comment above and mark the post as solved

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

tbessie
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thanks!  Either this was reset during the recent update, or it was a feature that was added at that time.  In any case, thanks so much!

GaryB82
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Happy to help