Original topic:

Blurry screen

(Topic created: Saturday)
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I have a 85 inch TV and the screen is blurry or distorted. Any idea what's going on?
0 Likes
6 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Is this a new problem or have you gotten the blurr before does it happen when you first turn on tv as in all the time now or after it's been on for some time
0 Likes
Options
LED and OLED TVs
It's new. It's all the time. It actually started today
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Ok was trying to be general in asking nit knowing how old or new tv is just my advice so may work or not work there is on my tv a diagnostic test can rub that and in picture settings adjust the sharpness and also turn off high contrast top my head advice but if those fail may try new cables
0 Likes
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I have owned it just under a year.
0 Likes
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I'll check that.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If the information from @meself doesn't help and this occurs on all sources then this will be something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/